- LOOKING FOR THE 15 MOST POPULAR CULINARY HERBS WITH 15 BONUS PLANT MARKERS? - Stop buying dry, stale, flavorless dry herbs and start growing your own herb garden indoors or outdoors. Nothing compares to fresh herb plants and a beautiful garden. Great for cooking or medicinal herbal teas.
- GREAT GIFT FOR GARDENERS - CHEFS - SURVIVALIST - What else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden or for those that are like to be prepared for emergencies. Our collection of starter seeds are great and include planting instructions and plant markers for each herb.
- 4500+ SEEDS IN EVERY PACKAGE and INSTRUCTION BOOKLET - Our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds.
- FRESH HERBS ALL YEAR INDOORS or OUTDOOR HERB GARDEN - Plant seeds all year indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy amazing herbs all year. These can be used as an indoor herb garden, gardening kit, a kitchen herb garden, or in an outdoor garden bed. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens.
- PRODUCT OF USA - Our garden seeds are sustainable sourced in the USA. Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. These seeds can work with aerogarden seed pods.
- ***Notice*** Some variety of seeds are EXTREMELY SMALL and will appear to not have the correct quantities of seeds. We have checked several times for seed quantities and have always counted them to be correct. If there is any concerns please let us know.
1. Arugula Lettuce (Eruca vesicaria)
2. Genovese Basil (Ocimum basilicum)
3. Cilantro (Coriandrum sativum)
4. Bouquet Dill( Anethum graveolens)
5. Garlic Chives(Allium tuberosum)
6. Chives (Allium schoenoprasum)
7. Vera Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
8. Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
9. Common Mint (Mentha)
10. Italian Oregano (Origanum x majoricum)
11. Italian Parsley (Petroselinum crispum)
12. Peppermint (Mentha × piperita)
13. Rosemary (Salvia rosmarinus)
14. Broad Leaf Sage (Salvia officinalis)
15. English Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)